When Xander first started smiling he was mesmerized by the camera. He would be smiling like crazy, but as soon as the camera came out, nothing. The following pictures were our attempt one early March morning to get a smile.
We didn't do a ton for St. Patrick's Day, but we did have a green breakfast and Lexi loved it. Although, she was a little confused as to why we were coloring everything green when everyone knows that Patrick is pink. She also commented that Sponge Bob is yellow. Once we got her straightened out she was so excited to color things (we have been having colored pancakes, eggs, noodles, waffles, and anything else she thinks we can color since). Lexi loved it so much she told me that we needed to show everyone, thus I am blogging our breakfast. Enjoy.

4 comments:
What a handsome little boy! He is very expressive, even if he doesn't want to smile for the camera. Also, your shamrock pancakes are way better than any shapes I can ever make with pancakes. Happy Mother's Day!
Ya I'm with Erica I couldn't do cute shapes! :) I love that Lexi is now making you color all your food. SO funny! And Xander is of course adorable! :)
Love your shamrock pancakes!!!! And Xander is such a handsome boy!
I hate it when the kids refuse to perform for the camera!
Post a Comment