I think it is finally time for me to play catch up. We have been pretty busy that last few month and I think it is finally time to blog about it. My goal, a blog a day until I am caught up. Pretty simple right? I guess we will see in a few days when I have either done it or failed miserably.
To kick of my blogging efforts I wanted to start with Xander's blessing. The first weekend in March we blessed Xander. A bunch of family came up and we had a great time. We had a full house and we loved it. Lucky for us we had some really nice weather the whole time everyone was here so we grilled and played outside quite a bit. It was really nice to have family come and visit. Mark gave Xander a wonderful blessing. Although Xander might not appreciate the part were Mark blessed him to serve others. Amazingly enough Xander waited all the way until Mark sat down from blessing him to spit up all over his outfit (that we squeezed him into, our little boy it growing like a weed). Needless to say, it was a great weekend.

5 comments:
What a cute family! I'm glad Xander waited until the blessing was over to spit up on his outfit--how considerate of him. :)
I don't believe I've ever seen a picture of your sister! :) So glad you got to have so much family there. And I can't wait for a blog a day!!!! I was getting close to telling you it was time! :)
You have such a beautiful family!!!!!!! YAY for blog updates!
What a good looking family. If Xander was blessed to serve others, then he's going to be like his Mommy. You are awesome at that.
Your sister is a pretty, I can finally put a face to your favorite sister.lol (I can say that too, because she's your only sister.)
yay! cute blessing pics. Xander looks yummy. lol. Yes, our little corner nook of the hospital is like our apartment. we have to get creative sometimes in order to fit all three of us at the same time. give lexi and xander a big kiss on the cheek from us.
Post a Comment