So the circus came to town while we were in South Carolin and since neither Lexi or I have ever been to the circus we decided we better go. It was a really lame circus but we still had a great time. Lexi thought it was great. She was dancing, clapping, eating cotton candy, try to do the performers moves, and just staring in amazement.
Anxiously awaiting the show.
Here she is dancing to the music.
Luckily we were on the front row so Lexi could lounge out and enjoy the show.
Here she is performing for the people next to us.
We just watched a lady doing head stand stuff....thus Lexi has to try it herself.
Lexi, Noel, Cindy, and Taylor all captivated by the show.
Lexi and Noel squatting down for a better view.
Lexi loved the cotton candy.

5 comments:
Oh my, your little girl is so stinkin' cute! Love your blog!
How cute! We went to a lamecircus in Germany but the kids LOVED it. Goes to show it doesn't take much to make them happy huh!:) I told you this 1000 times in ATL but I love how long and cute Lexi'shair is!
Looks like fun! I love her eating the cotton candy!
How fun! I'm glad you got to enjoy the circus. Having kids makes things like that a million times better!
Holy crap, she's getting old and still adorable. Good genes top all! haha So... you live in Yakima now?
You know what that means... you need to update your profile again! Haaha. Girl, you crack me up.
Miss ya.
Post a Comment