Friday, April 9, 2010

South Carolina Part 1

Back in February and March Lexi and I spent a month in South Carolina with our Friends the Howard's and boy did we have fun. We went so many places and Lexi always had a best friend with her to play with. (Well as long as Noel wasn't scared of her at that moment. Lexi has been playing with a lot of older kids lately and has started being a bit bossy.) Anyway, we went to so many places that I took about a thousand pictures. Thus, I will be post South Carolina in Part. This first one is of the Charleston Childrens Museum. I love kids museum and now so does Lexi. We spent about two hours here and were only able to bribe them out of here with food.






Lexi's favorite room was the art room, we spent at least half of our time here.

They had this really cool train they could paint on, Lexi thought it was great.

She was very proud of her painted hands.

She would smile for the camera but was to busy painting to actually look at it.

Here we are locked in the jail on the ship.

Just two friends having a good time. This is Noel.

Working the register at the store.

Future pro shopper.
Captain of the ship.


Again way to busy painting to actually look at the camera.

As a side note as I am typing this Lexi keeps pointing at the pictures saying, "Look mom that's me, Lexi, me."


5 comments:

Cristine said...

She is so adorable, Britteny! I am loving the pictures!

BTW, looking at Lexi's bows makes me want more! :)

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun. It will not be the same w/o you guys next time we go.

The McBride Family said...

YAY!!! Keep posting Britteny! IT makes me so happy!! Those pictures are aweomse and I'm with Cristine I always want more bows when I see Lexi! I'm also with you Cindy the next time we go to the Children's musuem or zoo in ATL it will NOT be the same!

Shelley Patterson said...

Lexi is so cute! It looks like you guys are having a blast there.

The Mortensens said...

Looks like she's going to be quite the artist!