So I know it has been a long time since I have posted. Things have been a bit busy with traveling to South Carolina and moving the Yakima. But, we are now in Yakima living in a little apartment while we wait for our house to be built. In the mean time I am going to try and catch up a bit on the posts. For now I am just going to post some videos of Lexi musical talents as of late. This kid is always singing and dancing and I just love it. I think she is just so cute, I hope you do too.
8 comments:
What a cutie! I love kids that love to sing. My little boy loves singing too, and I think it's adorable!
She is too cute, Britteny! Look at how big she is! Love that you are posting blogs again!
Dang ASK and you shall receive!!! From now on I know just ask you to post a blog and it will be done!!
"that was THE best performance of the night. The best ABC's I've ever heard" (Think Simon Cowell!) She is adroable!!
I have been waiting and waiting for a new post! Thanks for sharing! Annika was so excited to see a new video of Lexi and would have watched it a million times if I let her. Please post more -- we want to see everything you are up to. Also, can you send me your new address? I have tiki masala, chocolate, and a birthday present I want to send your way.
That is so cute! I love it.
I can't believe you moved again already!
She is so cute, I'm suprised anyone could hear her over that really loud person in the background.haha
Get that girl an agent!
wheres Yakima???
Post a Comment