I am taking a break from the South Carolina post today so I can share some pictures of our new house under construction. It probably isn't nearly as exciting for all of you as it is for me but I am so excited I need to share some pictures. We are building in this little town call Moxee just a few miles outside of Yakima, WA. I love it cause we are close to all the shopping but as you will see from the pictures we are living our among the vineyards and other beautiful fields. Plus we are building in a neighborhood full of young family so it should be a great place to raise our kids. Well at least Lexi for now...maybe we will have another one someday. Anyway here are the pictures.
Here is the front view. I am so excited to have a three car garage.
This is the view from the top floor front windows.
This one too.
Looking down into the entree way.
The upstairs family room.
The kitchen and our master bedroom in the back ground with a huge bathroom and monster walk in closet.
Lexi in the Master bedroom. She loves to come to the house. She always runs around so happy the whole time we are there. (Yes she is wearing a princess crown, she is very into princesses lately)
The living room.
The dinning room, the kitchen is just to the right.
So there it is. I hope it wasn't to boring. We go take picture every week so I am sure you will get an update next week.

8 comments:
How exciting!
ohhh I cant wait to have my own house someday!! it looks beautiful i cant wait to see it all finished! congratulations you guys! now get to work on the next baby! :)
eh...just kidding. haha :)
How fun! It will be great to see what the finished project looks like!
I can't WAIT to see it once it's all done! It looks like it's going to be beautiful. Someday I too will own my own house. Very cool Britteny!
It's coming along so quickly. I know you probably are how you are going to decorate, and what will go where. Can't wait to see. What fun times!
planning. That's the word I left out.haha
so jealous! i think that our row home would fit in your backyard. It looks awesome, I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment