We are finally starting to get in the swing of having two kids and are going about our regular lives. To bad they are pretty boring. But, I decided to share a few pictures from our day to day anyway. My favorite thing in this post is the video of Xander crying. I know it shouldn't be so entertaining but once you hear it you will understand.
Here is Lexi all dressed up like a princess warrior and "kill on site" as she would say. It is from how to train a dragon.
He was suppose to be doing tummy time while Lexi and I played in her room but he fell asleep instead.
Just one big happy family getting Lexi ready for bed.
The other day while I was getting my lunch ready I looked over and saw Lexi bouncing baby Xander and singing to him. Luckily the camera was close at hand so I was able to catch it on video. She loves him so much already and is always trying to keep him happy.
Then she started making up a song for him. I just love that she loves her "her little man".

7 comments:
Oh Britteny... I LOVE IT!!!!! His cry is so hilarious! And the videos of Lexi and Xander remind me SO much of Anya and Eric. I have a video of Anya singing "Sweetly sings the donkey" to Eric after you taught it to her. I miss hearing "Popcorn Popping". Ahhhhh.... your kids are too cute and I wish I was there to see them together. Thanks for posting... I love seeing your family! Love and miss you!!!!
Oh my gosh the cry is HILARIOUS! Poor baby though. Ryan was VERY concerned... "baby cry? What's wrong?" And Lexi is so big and she sings the song so well and I just LOVE the videos! Love you guys and miss you all!
Lexi is such a good big sister! It's so cute to see her bouncing him and singing him songs.
I had so many things I wanted to comment on I can't even remember them all. Xander's little cry is funny, but I hope that his acid reflux isn't to rough of you and him.
Lexi's hair is getting so long, my girls still have little.
I love how to kill a dragon, that movies awesome, and this post makes me miss you guys so much. Wish we were neighbors.:( (I want to love on Xaner, hopefully I will get to before he's to big)
HAHAHAHA! I could not stop laughing at Xander's cry....I'm sure Greg will get a kick out of it too! I agree it would be really sad if it weren't so funny! It is so neat to see Lexi in her new role as big sister. Love you guys and miss you all!!!
That just cracks me up! I can't believe that little cry. Hopefully his crying so much will stop soon- I know how hard it can be for a parent to hear their baby cry so much.
Super cute!
Post a Comment