Saturday, February 19, 2011

Soccer Mom

So here it is....our new van. Yes you read that right, a van. I know can't hardley believe it myself. But after I wrecked my car five days before Xander was born, we decided to up grade. Maybe not an upgrade in style but at least in size, comfort, and funtionality. I love our new Odyssey so far and am feeling a bit like a soccer mon. (Especially since I have been trying to fine a soccer league for Lexi to play in.) Now all I need is an A-line bob and I will be a total soccer mom.



6 comments:

The McBride Family said...

HEEHEE Welcome to the dark side!!! :) It's actually a great side to be on. Umm and I know a great hair stylist who could give you the a-line haircut you're looking for AND Lexi could play soccer! Just come to GA! :) Wishful thinking. Congrats on the new van!

Cristine said...

Okay, I am feeling a little left out being the only one of the fab four without a van! :) Congrats on the new swagger wagon! Love it!

Cody and Tami said...

LOL, I love it! I was a reluctant mini-van owner too...but now I love it and don't know how I ever did without. :) Enjoy!

Brad and Erica said...

Hey, it's even the same color as ours! I think you'll like the dark side. Good luck on finding Lexi a soccer league -- I'm sure she'd be an all star.

Becky Clinton said...

I have resisted the van thing my whole married life, and survived successfully considering that my "baby" turns 27 this year. I did however wear station wagons comfortably. Bob now owns a van and loves it. And he can have it. Sorry to hear about your bad luck with your Nissan.

Kade and Emily said...

Welcome to the club.