Things have been a little crazy here lately. Between a trip to Big Sky with the Smith clan, Lexi having a fever for 5 days straight and Xander becoming a super grump for the last week we haven't really got much done. I have however snapped a couple of pictures of Xander and decided I would fill everyone's requests for an update. So here are a few of the random pictures I have taken over that last couple of weeks.
Although he doesn't love his swing as much as Lexi did he still like the occasional swing time.
This is a very common scene at our house.
Just love this face.
I love how big binkies look when they are little.
He just loved his first bath.
More funny faces.

4 comments:
Can I steal him? He is so cute!!!!!!!!! Sorry he is being a grump lately... hopefully cutting dairy will help!
So I'm looking at these ADORABLE pics (I totally want to steal him too!) And Alexis says who's that? So I explain and she says Annikas brother? No Lexi's brother Anni has sisters. So he's Erica's baby? No Britteny's. OH! HAHA She's so confused with all the new additions. I'll get her straight! :) I love the bink pic! Love you guys.
He looks so adorable and sweet! Glad you posted some pictures!
I love the sleeping one, they look so precious then. He's such a cute little guy! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment