Friday, January 14, 2011

Tess

It was recently brought to my attention that our dog Tess has never bee introduced. For Lexi's birthday this year we gave her the thing she has wanted most for a very long time...a dog. We got her from a rescue foster home and could not be happier. She is a Border Collie, Basenji cross, we also think she might have a little bit of Jack Russel Terrier in her. She is a year and a half old and a great dog. She puts up with all the torture, I mean love,that Lexi gives her. She is pretty easy going and my favorite part is she was already house trained. YAY!!!! We can't get ready for bed without Tess and she is the first one Lexi wants to see in the morning. They are a lot like sisters. They drive each other crazy but still love each other and want to be with each other all the time.







6 comments:

Jessica | for | Capture Photography said...

Aww Lexi looks so in love!! CUTE dog for sure! How old is she?

The McBride Family said...

Ooops that was me I'm at my friends house SORRY!!!

Cristine said...

What a cute dog!

The Mortensens said...

You are so brave to get a dog! My boys would love one, but I just can't bring myself to do it! It awesome that she's already house trained though. :)

ranceandtessa said...

Cute dog & name!!

debs life said...

This is SOOO precious! I got my dog from a shelter too, and he was the best dog in the world! Good for you for adopting a dog and I am glad that she's a great dog!