Today was finally the big day, Lexi's birthday party. It isn't actually her birthday but who wants to have a party on a Thursday. Anyway, she has been talking about it for months. Every time we would go to the store she would ask for balloons, a birthday cake, and a pinata. She finally got them and she couldn't have been happier. We had a great party with lots of kids. All but one of the kids we invited came, that never happens. Needless to say we had a full house. We played pin the lips on the frog, has a pinata, ate cake, and opened presents. I think everyone had a great time, especially Lexi.
Dancing around before the party.

7 comments:
Oh she looks adorable Britteny!!! Her hair is so LONG!!!! You are such a fun mom. Also during the video of her showing her outfit Ryan said, "I'm a pretty Princess too!" Wish we could have come! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, baby Lexi (I guess we really can't call her that anymore huh??!)
Nope.... I refuse to believe it!!! That means in 3 months Ry and Anni will be 3 and in 6 months Eric will be 3. I can't bring myself to believe that the "babies" are that old!!! She will always be Baby Lexi to me!
Happy, happy early birthday to the oldest of the youngests! Her party looks like it was so much fun and her hair is GORGEOUS!!!!! Miss you guys!
She is soooo pretty! WHAT a fantastic birthday cake! She sure is one lucky girl.
I swear Lexi is prettier everytime I see her. You guys make really really cute kids! Can't wait to see what Xander looks like. The party looked great (I knew it would), and that cake was awesome (which I knew it would be). You don't surpise me anymore, I just always expect amazingness.
The party was adorable!! I will have to get tips from you when I do my kids party. Lexi is so beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous! And you are too creative. Miss you guys tons, it has been way too long!!
Lexi look SO adorable! I love the hair. :)
Wow, you guys go all out for birthdays! I think you should plan my birthday next year!
Post a Comment