We started out the week with making sugar cookies for family night. Lexi has been really into cooking lately so she had a great time. This picture is one of my new favorites. I just loved how she put her little arm around me for the picture.
So happy to have a big jar of sprinkles.
She actually did a pretty good job of putting the sprinkles on.
Later that week we carved the big pumpkins. We let Lexi carve a smaller one earlier but Mark and I had our we wanted to do and since we got an extra at the pumpkin patch Lexi got to do a big one too. She was so happy to have her own big pumpkin.
Hard at work with daddy.
So proud of her bat.
Lexi's first pumpkin the cat, her new bat, my trick or treat and Mark bat and moon.
As soon as Lexi' was done with her bat she wanted to light it, so we did. Then while Mark and I finished ours she spent a good amount of time just admiring her pumpkin.
Lexi has been really into pictures lately too. She always wants to take a picture and luckily also likes having her picture taken. After we brought our pumpkins outside to take pictures we then had to take a bunch of other random pictures per the request of Lexi. We ended up with some pretty cute ones I think.
Finally on Saturday Lexi got to wear her costume. Lexi has been so excited to wear her Tiger costume since we got it a few week ago. She has talked about it constantly. She was also really excited to have her face painted. I was just going to draw a few whiskers and call it good but Lexi didn't think that was good enough. There was a picture of a guy with his entire face painted like a tiger on the front of the face crayons pack so Lexi thought we should paint her entire face like that guy. Luckily I was able to talk her into just this since the guy in the picture didn't have a cool costume like she did.
Putting on her Grrrrr face.
Since Halloween was on Sunday this year we just did the Trunk or Treating and called it good. Lexi and her friend Audra had a great time.
On Halloween we still pasted out candy. I think Lexi enjoyed that as much a Trick or Treating. Every time the door bell rang she would run to the door yelling "More trick or treaters, I'll get the door." She also spent a lot of time watching out the window for more to come.
Here is Lexi showing off her tiger growl.

5 comments:
Love the pictures Britteny. She is just adorable! I love her growls (nice AND mean!) Glad you had a great time. They did Trick or Treating on Saturday here on Post and in Columubs. I was surprised more cities didn't do that! Glad you guys enjoyed your Halloween
Cute little growler! I loved it.
Great pictures! I can't believe how big she is!!!
Love it, love it! So glad you posted pics. Still wish you were closer. I miss you!
I just showed Greg the video of Lexi growling and he goes, "Oh my gosh, if that kid came up to me and said Trick-or-Treat like that I would give her an entire bucket of candy!".....Again, Lexi has stolen his heart!! :) Loved the pics from Halloween and I'm counting down the days til Idaho!!!
Post a Comment