Monday, November 1, 2010

Erica's Visit

About a week ago we went to the Seattle Aquarium to meet up with some of our best friends the Hollands. When we were living in Germany Annika and Lexi were best friends and Erica was one of our Fab Four (Me, Monica, Cristine, and Erica. For those of you who don't know we were the coolest group of friends and kids ever and kept each other sane while our husbands were deployed.) Needless to say when we found out they would be visiting home we had to make a trip to see them. The trip wasn't nearly long enough and I wish we could have stayed all week, but at least we got a little time with them. Here are a few pictures from the trip. I took some quick snap shot here and there but I am waiting for the great ones that Erica took while we were there. She is an amazing photographer and thus I am way more excited about her pictures. (To see how great she is go check Erica's web page.)




































4 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

It was so great to see you! I wish we could have had more time together. Thanks for making the drive out here. (And I thought your pictures were great - you have some I definitely don't have. Don't get your hopes up too high for mine!) Thanks again! We love you!

Cristine said...

Awwwww.... great pics!!!! Miss you guys and I am so glad you were able to see each other.

The McBride Family said...

OH I love this post so much! It's great that you guys got to see each other. Love the pics! I can't believe how big the girls are and I love the one of Erica holding on baby and trying to tick the big girls (wow now Lexi and Anni are the big girls that's crazy! :) )

Shelley Patterson said...

That is so great that you got a great visit with a friend. Friend's really can keep you sane. Glad you had a great time.