Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And the winner is.......

boy! Yep we went to the doctor today and no doubt about it, it is a boy. We are all really excited. Especially Mark, he is a typical man and has been waiting for the day he gets his son. Lexi is pretty excited too. She kept telling everyone, "I be big sister. There is a baby boy growing in Mommy's tummy." So cute. Now I just have to anxiously await the day that our little man arrives.

5 comments:

Brad and Erica said...

Congratulations! I am glad that Lexi is excited - from what you said she seemed pretty set on a sister. We can't wait to see you guys; too bad we won't be able to meet the little man too.

Cristine said...

I am SOOOOO excited for you! Having a boy after the girl is so different but exciting, too! Get ready for all the trucks and destruction! :) Can't wait to see this little guy!

The McBride Family said...

So excited for you guys Britteny!!!! Congrats and hopefully I will get to meet him one day!!!

Erica Bazil said...

How exciting!!! I'm thrilled for you! You will be absolutley amazed how opposite girls and boys can be from one another - but in a perfectly adorable way. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I've said it elsewhere, but it bears repeating.

Cutest Little Family Ever just got cuter.

I gave you an award today, BTW!


Check In To The ROUS Motel!