I know it has been a very, very, very long time since I have posted something so I will just start out with an apology. Things have been a little crazy here with moving into our first home, putting in a yard, having four sets of visitors, and feeling a little extra sick and tired lately, oh and not having a husband most of the time. Anyway with that said, I have actually been accomplishing a few things in the that time and it is now time to share the first one.
When we moved into our new house Lexi also got a big girl bed and therefore needed some new bedding. After searching for the perfect set I found it at one of my favorite stores.....Target! It is called Love and Nature and I love it. More importantly so does Lexi. I thought the trees and little animals were so cute that I decided to paint them on the wall. It took a lot of time and it was a little interesting painting with the "help" of a two year old, but in the end I thought it turn out pretty cute. However, I will let you be the judge. What do you think? There are still a few little thing I want to add but I need to make a trip to Ikea first. That probably won't happen anytime soon so I decided to just take some pictures now anyway.
This wall consumed many hours of my life.
This wall consumed many hours of my life.
I want to get the pink flower light from Ikea too.
Lexi wanted to pose with her baby for the picture to show off her new room.
A couple of shots of the less exciting walls. Althouhg I did make the curtain...okay I turned sheets into curtains with a little bit of sewing. Target made a super cute bedding set and everything else you can possibly think of to go with it except for curtains. They even have a giant hedghog beanbag pillow but no curtains. Come on Target, really?

7 comments:
Shut up! A coordinating apron? You've thought of everything in this adorable room.
haha Becky!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I love the colors and the wall and the matching china hutch!! How adorable!! She will love that room for YEARS!!
Lexi is growing up so much. I think her hair is blonder than last time I saw her. She's so pretty just like her Momma.
The room looks awesome.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! It is so stinkin' adorable! And Lexi is getting so big! Great job, Britteny!
it turned out totally fabulous!
When I first saw that wall, I thought for certain it was vinyl - how diligent and talented you are to pull off something that darling!!! Love her room.
There is a chance you are qualified to receive a $100 Ikea Gift Card.
Post a Comment