During the construction of our new home we have taken pictures every week to document the progress. It is amazing how much they can get done every week. This week it is almost done so I decided that it was time to put up some more pictures. We only have a few more weeks and then it should be done. I can hardly wait. I hope you enjoy the tour.
Our house.
View from the family room to the laundry room.
Bedroom one.
One of the up stairs baths.
Bedroom two.
Laundry room.
Bedroom three.
The other upstairs bathroom.
Bedroom four.
The family room.
The entry from above.
The entry, half bath, door to garage, and hall to master.
The kitchen. Have I mention how excited I am to have two pantries? The cupboards will get darker. They are cherry wood so it takes a few months for them to dark up.

11 comments:
It is looking great! I'll bet you are so excited to move in.
I love the look and smell of new houses. Yours looks great! How awesome will it be to have a three-car garage?!
How cool Britteny! It looks great and beautiful! So exciting.
It looks awesome, Britteny! It makes me so excited to build our house (which won't be for a long while! hee hee!). Can't wait to see it when it is all finished and decorated!
So glad you posted picture. I know it is so exciting. I can't wait to see how awesome it looks decorated. I know you will make it look even better.
Yay for home ownership. But remember it's the family that makes it a home.
It looks fantastic! Again- so jealous of all the space. Bentli keeps bragging to eveyone about her basement, she better not see this or she won't be excited about her punny basement anymore!
I love it! The color of your house is my favorite part!
Looks great Brit!! I'll bet you will just LOVE to finally feel Settled too!! How fun! Good luck with the next few weeks!
Crap. The sweet pea comment is mine. It's a blog I started for a friend and now can't get out of my name! This is Carrie :)
OK, I'm slow. I'm just now seeing this post. I love new houses! Congratulations on surviving construction and decisions and moving.... Now to settle in and get on with the business of living AND having babies (!). Congratulations! I'll start a blanket for you.
Post a Comment