Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Selah Days 2010

So here in Selah they have this big community fair like thing every year. It is called Selah Community Days. I had heard a few good things from others so we decided to check it out. Especially since it was only a block from our apartment. It was really fun and Lexi Loved it. There was a big parade, rides, car shows, games, yummy food, live music, and Lexi's favorite, fireworks.







So this was the longest parade I have ever been to. Every one in the Yakima area seemed to have a float. It was an hour and a half long and we left a little bit early. It was a really good parade and Lexi loved it. She especially liked the princesses; which they had a lot of. I think there were at least 8 different floats with princesses on them. Lexi thought it was great.






Here a picture of her enjoying the best part of the parade.....candy. She must still remember Halloween because when I first gave her the bag she tried to hold it out to the floats. But don't worry, she figured out what she was suppose to do rather quickly.



This was here response to all of the loud floats e.i. fire truck, police cards, semi's with loud horns.

More candy.





Totally a random picture, I just like how thick her hair looks in it.




That night we went on a few rides.



She is yelling Ya!!!

Why is it that all little kids like big characters until you are actaul by them.




I think Lexi's favorite part of the whole day was the fireworks. She was smiling the whole. She clapped after every one and would either day, "so beautiful, wow, or ooooooo." It was hilarious.







Here are a few fun videos from the day. Sorry there are so many but I just liked them all. Believe it or not I narrowed it down to these.


Dancing at the parade.

Showing everyone her sweat dance moves during some of the live shows.

Here she is on her favorite ride

5 comments:

Cristine said...

She is getting SO big, Britteny! Love the pics! Miss you guys!

Shelley Patterson said...

Lexi is adorable! I'm glad she likes the fireworks- Hunter is terrified by them. And an hour and a half long parade? Holy cow! I guess I'm just used to the dinky Arimo parades. :)

Anonymous said...

My favorite video is the first of hre dancing, too cute. Noel and Taylor both watched it with me. Miss you guys.

The McBride Family said...

She's totally got the moves!! I can't believe how much bigger she already is!!! And her hair DOES look thick!

Brad and Erica said...

Check out those dance moves! Lexi was rocking! Thanks for sharing the pictures and video -- it's been too long. We want to see more of you! (And yes, I will get on getting some new pictures of the twins up. . .)