Our adventures in South Carolina continue. We went to a lot of places while we were there but one of Lexi's favorites was definitely Bee City. It is this little Bee farm/zoo we went to and it was perfect for Lexi. You could feed pretty much everything. For those of you who don't know, Lexi is an animal lover and a fearless one at that. She loves all animals. Well for just a couple of dollars they give you a little cup of Cheerios for the monkeys and the lemurs and a big cup of food for other food for the others. Lexi thought this was the best part. She fed everything that would come to her. If it didn't come she would call it over e.i. "here goaty goaty" and then throw a hand full of food at it and tell it to eat it. There was also a small petting zoo and if you have ever seen Lexi in a petting zoo you know she had a good time. Thus, we all had a great time and Bee City.
Here is the whole crew. Taylor (Cindy's legs), Lexi , Noel and Pumba
Like I said Lexi loves all animals....even alligators. The guy holding it wasn't the smartest when it come to kids. He asked Lexi to help him count the alligators teeth and then had to yank the alligator away from Lexi so it wouldn't bite. She tried to touch the teeth to count them duh!!!!
Ye haw!

6 comments:
Oh my goodness!!! I love the video! Rabbit, come back! So cute! And she is getting so big!!!
Haha Rabbit COME BACK!!! poor rabbits. hee hee just teasing. Looks like a really cool place! she is so cute!
Oh, how fun! I wanna go feed the animals! I cannot believe he told Lexi to count the alligator's teeth... and that she was fearless to do it!
I am totally behind in my blogging. Maybe I should just link all your sc post in my blog. How lame would that be? Miss you guys!
How darling! You guys sure had a blast is sc. Lexi is so brave with the animals! Don't get me wrong, they love animals, but definately from a distance.
LOL!!!!!!
Post a Comment