Friday, October 16, 2009

TAKING IT ALL OFF

After I cut Lexi's hair the other day I decided that it still looked a little mullet like when not done. The point of the hair cut was to get all of the hair to blend. So, I decide to cut more hair off and taper it around her face a little more. Now she finally has cute hair even if it isn't done. All I did to her hair today was comb it and this is what it looked like right before we got ready for bed. I think it looks better then before....it is now pretty stink short though.
Here are the updated pictures. This one give the most accurate look.



8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a freakin' great haircut! I think she looks perfect with it. Very nice hair, by the way!

Anonymous said...

It looks really cute. Can I bring Noel for a haircut by Britteny?

Shelley Patterson said...

How adorable! I love it!

Anonymous said...

stylin!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like Lexi's new hair!!!!!

Cristine said...

Great job, Britteny! She looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Britteny
I have a question for you.
I saw you painted your computer table green.I love to paint furniture.But my tv stand I painted did not turn out too good.Every little movement leavs scraches and peeld off paint.
I thought maybe you are better at it than me.Can you tell me what you used for painting?Any primer stuff or after coat?

Kade and Emily said...

Wow, nice job on the 'do. I wished MY hair looked that good.

debs life said...

She's adorable. You guys made a precious little girl! I think her hair looks great.