I finally broke down and cut off Lexi's Mullet. I loved how long Lexi's hair was getting but it was such a bad mullet and it just looked so thin and scraggly that I finally cut it yesterday. I had to bribe her with Cars (her favorite movie at the moment) and lots of chocolate so she would sit still long enough. She still did a fair amount of wiggling because well, she is almost two, that's just what two year old's do. Even with all the wiggling I still think her hair turned out pretty good but I will let you be the judge.
Before
After
After and Styled
Side view
Here is a picture of it dry. She was full if it so I had to get an action shot while playing on the couch but I figured you can still get the idea.
I will miss her long hair but I think her new hair looks a lot better. I think it makes her look older though so that makes me a little sad. I can't believe she is going to be two in less then two months. Tear.

4 comments:
What a cutie! And I didn't know you were living in Poky now. That's great. I'll bet you are so happy to be closer to friends and family.
I know you're more traumatized with the first hair cut than they re! I nearly cried with Joey's first cut. But it's really cute on her!
How adorable! Getting rid of the mullet is a big step! :) She looks great, Britteny!
She has so much hair, it looks great. She looks so grown up.
Post a Comment