Here is the living room. I just got my Paris painting framed and I love it (the big yellow one on the left). Also, check out those pillows, I made them. Plus, the coolest new feature in our home; the big leather ottoman that you can use as a coffee table, to put your feet up, and Lexi's favorite....... a toy box. Plus we finally have real couches, they are super comfy.
Here is another section of the living room. It contains my favorite piece of furniture. We found this awesome solid hard wood desk at DI. It was a light oak but I really wanted to add a pop of color so I painted it green and I love it!!!!
Now, is the view from the couch. We didn't hang the middle piece to our entertainment center cause it was just to much work for being here such a short period of time. So, I put my painting of Lexi there. Isn't it great, it was my anniversary present this year.
Here is the kitchen, not much to tell here.
The dinning room, I love that painting of Saint Marc's Square in Venice.
Here is our bedroom, we finally got bedroom furniture too. Our bedroom is really small so we had to put our dress in the closet but it all worked out. Luckily we have a pretty big closet.
The bathroom off our bedroom.
The other bathroom.
Last but not least Lexi's room. I made Lexi some letters out of scrapbook paper and I thought they turned out pretty cute.
We found this great little wood high chair at the used furniture store and Mark's Mom found that little wood hutch. We painted them green and Lexi loves them. My brother-in-law just made her the wood crib but I haven't got it painted yet. I also want to make some bedding for it but I think I will save that for a Christmas present.
Lexi's room continued.

9 comments:
It's so nice!! Definitely a step up! I can't wait to have stateside housing and no stairwells!! YOu did a great job on all your projects! I'm super impressed! Now if you could just move to GA with Cristine, and Erica then life would be perfect! :) Miss you!
Its really cute Britt!!!!!
Everything was super cute.
I love the picture of the family in the living room, it looks so good. The painting of Lexi is also really neat. The desk is cool.
Love all the plates in the kitchen.
{that kitchen totally looks like the one in Charley}
Man, you gotta love D.I. Most of the furniture in our house is from there. Cute place, girl!
It looks great, Britteny! We are searching for rentals right now, too, so I understand your pain! Can you come decorate my house when get one? :) MISS YOU!
Hey Britteny,I didnt know you moved back to the sates!!!!!!
Are you therefor good?WHere are you going in 6 months?
Please,keep me updated!!!!!!!!
It looks great! So you say you didn't do much decorating, but it looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it in person!
Brit, Looks great!! One of these days, we have got to get together!! How are things going with the FBI applications? Glad you're feelings settled for a bit at least! Take care!
Carrie
HUGE STEP UP. You and I probably lived in almost identical apartments in Germany. I am guessing you were using Government furniture as well? When we moved back to the states after living off of Gov. furniture for 3 years we decided to splurge on new furniture, I totally know what you mean about having new couches! Your house is awesome. It's too bad you are only going to be there for 6 months.
Post a Comment