So we are now back in America and we are loving it. The other day we enjoyed one of America's best creations, dollar stores. For one dollar we purchased a little set of finger paints and lets just say it was a dollar well spent.
decorative wire baskets
4 years ago

7 comments:
AHHH!!! She's already GROWN!!! I'm so glad you posted some pictures! Looks like fun!
It's been so long since we have seen pictures! I am so glad we get to see your family again! I wish that we could have joined in on the finger painting fun -- it looks like Lexi was loving it. P.S. We need to see some pictures of Mark so that we can keep tabs on you guys. We have no idea how long his hair has gotten.
WOW! She looks so big!
I think she finger paints a lot like how she used to eat.haha
I'm glad to see pictures too. She is growing, and I am so excited for you to have a house..I can imagine.
About time, girl! Must be so busy here in spudland....
She is growing up so much!! What a sweet girl! Glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound. I will try and give ya a call soon
Finger paints, I never would have thought, I'll have to let jaxon have a go at some one day. I just wanted to say that I LOVEEEEEEE your new blog picture!! Could a family picture be any better than that?!?!?!? Oh my gosh. Your daughter is so cute.
Post a Comment