Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lexi is such a character. She is always doing something that makes me laugh. I was going through my pictures today and found some great random shots and videos that I thought everyone would enjoy. So, here they are.
Lexi put this outfit together all on her own. She is well on her way to being a star.
Lexi usually gets to watch TV while I make dinner. One day when I came out to check on her this is what I found.
About a month ago we had a few B-day parties. This is from the first one. It was Jaden, "her boyfriend's" Party. He turned two. I thought she looked so cute in her little party hat.
For her friend Annika's Party we went to the zoo. So, to keep in the theme we had animal masks instead of party hat. Lexi loved her's.
This kid is the weirdest eater ever. She won't eat anything, yet she loves alfalfa sprouts. She often puts handfulls like this in her mouth.
Finally just some of Lexi's classic dance moves for all to enjoy.

6 comments:

The McBride Family said...

Great dance moves Lexi!! You are so stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

I think she has Beyonces botty shake. I can see more of you in her, as she gets bigger.

Cristine said...

Adorable!!!

Kade and Emily said...

I love the picture of her chillaxin' in front of the tube.

Unknown said...

Man, she's got such dark eyes!

Laura said...

So cute! I'm in germany also, at baroquebabies.com, come over and say hello when you have a chance!