Wednesday, May 6, 2009

So a few weekends ago we went on an Army retreat to this place called Hambachtal. We had a great time. We had to go to classes in the morning, but then we had the rest of the day to play and play we did. I am pretty sure Lexi had the best time. There was a pond and streams to play in, a big park, some trampolines, and an awesome pool. It was really nice to get to spend some time playing together as a family.
Lexi was all about splashing in the water...

...until she decided to step in it. I think it was a little colder then she thought it would be.

She had lots of fun on the zip line, too.

She always loves the teeter todder.

But I am pretty sure the pool was her favorite. This girl has been a little fish since the day she was born.



She actually put her head under there all by herself.



That is pure joy!!!!

She loved the water slide. Everytime we reached the bottom she would start saying "more, more, more."

That really is a smile.

This kid finally got to play in a sand box. After the ashy incident I was sure she would love it.

And she did!!!

She also thought the tramp was great.


She was so happy there that she sang a lot. So, I took a little video of it.

And of course you have to have a video of her jumping. It was great.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

tiny Lexi makes Mark look 7 feet tall.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh,singin Lexi is so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the video of he singing, so sweet. She is so fearless.

The McBride Family said...

I LOVE the singing!!! She is so adorable!! Now I want to go back to the Hambachtal!!

Cristine said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Michelle said...

AHHH!! She's getting so big and so stinking cute! I mean, she was already cute before and she just keeps getting cuter! I love the videos - it's so neat to hear her singing and babbling away! Looks like a fantastic weekend....I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! I keep telling myself only a few more months until I get to see ya!!