Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Beautiful Day

About a week ago we finally had a day with good weather. So we took the opportunity to go on a picnic, with our friends Erica and Aninika, to the lake in Baumholder. Lexi loves being outside and especially love ducks and picking flowers. She had a great time. She also loves Annika so they really enjoyed just running. I thought they were pretty cute so I thought I would share a few pictures of the day.

Annika giving Lexi a hug, they are such good friends.

Lexi and her look of pure excitement.

She just learned about blowing on dandelions a few weeks ago and now that is all she wants to do.

Some times she gets them a little too close to her month and ends up eating them.

Here come the ducks.

Lexi is attempting to throw bread to the ducks. She didn't quite make it but she still had fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lexi looks different and more grown up, everytime I see her, and I am amazed at how you always have her so well styled. She always has something in her hair, a braclet and everything matches. I'm lucky to get clothes on Noel. To do that I have to let her pick it herself. I am going to start Taylor from the beginning.
I also think that Lexi and Anaka are little twins with there simailar outfits and hairstyles. You and Ericka must be on the same wave length.
I've written a book, so I'm leaving now.

Cristine said...

Looks like a fun day! It is so weird how big Lexi and Anni look in pictures! I think they look big in person, but they look like real big kids in these pictures! :) Where does the time go?

The McBride Family said...

Wierd this just posted as a new post on my rss feed??? So odd. Anyways, ADORABLE!!!! I wish we went with you that day!! The girls look so cute together!! :)