Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun

We had a great Easter this year. Lexi even got to do two Easter egg hunt. The fun for us began on Saturday evening when we went over to a friends house for a BBQ and an egg hunt. Lexi had a great time picking up eggs and putting them in her basket (but not until she figured out there was candy in them). She also loved the slide at there house too. On Easter we had a great day a church with a wonderful sacrament meeting with a bunch of musical numbers (which I always love). Then in the afternoon we went on another Egg hunt and then came back here for a big Easter feast. It was a great day and a great time to remeber the Savior and what he has done for us.
Here are a few pictures of the first Easter Egg hunt.


Annika wasn't as interested in getting her own eggs she was more into getting everyone elses. She is pretty smart, it is much easier to just get them out of someones basket.




She was all smiles for the slide.

I went all out and curled Lexi's hair with a curling iron for the first time for church on Easter. I thought it looked so cute. She even looks like she actually has hair.

Lexi love shoulder ride right now so I figured we needed a picture of it.

Now for the second egg hunt. We went out to this pretty field so the Erica could take pictures of everyone too. To bad Lexi would not cooperate. But, she still had a great time picking up eggs and I got some good shots of that.







Here is the gang. We pretty much do everything together these days and especially for the past year. I am really going to miss all of them in a few more months when we move away. We have had some great times together. Maybe one of these days we will get a picture of all of us; adults included.

5 comments:

Cristine said...

Great pics!!! Thanks for having us over for Easter dinner! It was so much fun (as is every Sunday!).

And I second the motion for a picture of the adults!!! :)

Audrey said...

1. the dress is beyond adorable.
2. when the heck did you cut your hair??? I lurve it!

Loren, Carrie, and Tayler said...

SO cute Brit! She sure is growing up! Do you know where you are going to move yet? Hopefully somewhat closer!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much more grown up she looks everytime you post!
When I saw the picture of all that hair, I thought you had a wig on her!haha She looked so cute for Easter.

debs life said...

Hey, I don't know if I told you this or not, but we changed our website address, I believe I sent you an email about it. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll re-send the link.