For a few weeks Lexi went through a bit of a hat thing. She kept putting on her hat and wearing it around the house (sadly, however, she wasn't nearly as good about wearing it outside). So, here are a couple of pictures of the beloved hat. Also there are a couple of pictures of Lexi getting whipped cream shots. I know great parenting, there is calcium in it right? She has only gotten it a few times but everytime is great cause she think that whipped cream is the coolest thing ever.
decorative wire baskets
4 years ago

5 comments:
Love the hat, and I totally think it's fine to give her whipped cream. Noel grabs it out of the frig, hands it to me, and opens her mouth.haha
Yeah it's my father in laws signature thing with the grandkids. Whip cream from the can!! There is nothing wrong with it! :) Lexi is so cute!!!
How cute!!! The hat is adorable! Now I know that I just need to keep a can of whipped cream in the fridge for when I babysit Lexi! :)
OH MY HECK! I do that same thing with Jaxon and whipped cream, lol. Not bad parenting AT ALL. I love the look on Jaxon's face when I squirt it in his mouth, too funny. Cute pics!
is it Reddy Whip?I think its the coolest thing too:)
Post a Comment