Thursday, March 5, 2009

SOOOOO SLEEPY

Lately Lexi has had a bit of trouble going to bed at night; she wants to stay up and play. So (with sad hearts) we decided it was time to move her back to just one nap a day. Well, it has taken her a little bit of time to adjust. Her one nap should come right after lunch. However, sometimes it tries to sneak in a little earlier. The last few days lunch has been highly entertaining. Lexi is so tired that she is either eating with her eyes closed or falling asleep mid chew. On the bright side she is eating a lot better because she is too tired to object to what we are feeding her.
Here are a few pictures to enjoy. The video at the end is the best!!!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

she must really be hungry.haha
How did she get so tired?

Rachel said...

That's so funny! I like how she's signing too while her eyes are closed too. By the way your short hair looks cute.

Audrey said...

ohhh sweet girl!
I'm sure you'll miss that second nap but I'm sure you'll enjoy being able to sleep at night again!

Cristine said...

So sweet! I love how she keeps signing more while her eyes are closed! LOVE IT!!!!

Sweet Pea said...

What a little doll Brit, I truly had bitter feelings moving Tayler to one nap too... An extra hour a day I didn't have to myself I guess :). Anyway hope your doing well! What are your plans these days? When are you headed back to the states? Carrie

The McBride Family said...

Somehow I missed this blog!!?? Cristine just told me about. Poor baby!! What a sweetheart!

Kade and Emily said...

That is so funny! What a tired little girl. Sometimes I think I eat dinner like that.

Jennie said...

So cute! They are so much fun at this age!

Anonymous said...

Poor Lexi, she is such a cutie!