Thursday, February 19, 2009

Big Shoes

I don't know about you but I think a little girl walking around in her moms shoes is about one of the cutest things a little girl can do (yes I said little girl, she is just getting so big she really isn't my little baby any more...I have a sad facial expression right now). Today while I was at the gym she got Mark to help her put on my shoes and then proceeded to parade around the hous in them. Today is the first time she has ever tried and been succesful with walk in my shoes. Luckily Mark got some good pictures and some good video of it so that we can all enjoy her new talent. Every one go aaaaaah........isn't she cute! (I sure think so)












>


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute, especially with that diaper dum.

Audrey said...

how nice of mark to even give her a color option so she is always coordinated!

Jennie said...

Ahhh.. adorable! Little girls are fun!

Anonymous said...

Good thing all those shoes are flats. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey
Thanks for your comment!!
I have a question for you...why is Mark home so early?
My husband is in Iraq now...wish he was home too...