We had a great Halloween. It all started when Alexia's Giraffe costume came in the mail that day. I was so excited that it made it in time; her other costume wasn't nearly as cute. That evening we met up with our friends Erica, Cristine, Monica, and their kids Annika, Eric, Anya, Alexis, and Ryan. We took some group pictures of out cute little animals and then began out trek around the neighborhood so the bigger girls could get some candy. Lexi didn't trick-or-treat but she had a great time watching everyone else as they did. After that we went Cristine's to warm up and so the kids could eat or if you were too little just play in the candy. After that we went to our friend Kelly's house for a Halloween/B-day party. I finally dressed up for that. Lexi had a great time riding Kelly's dogs Regan and Ranger around. But, by the end of the night she was pooped and so was I.
The whole gang.







5 comments:
What a cute little costume! I'm glad it came in time for ya. I love that first pic of her! Glad to hear you had a fun, exhausting Halloween too!
We had so much fun!!! Halloween ROCKS (well once you have kids in my opinion!!)
She was the cutest giraffe EVER! So glad her costume made it on time!
cute pictures. I love the costume {Especially the pink bow, clever}.
In the first pictuer of you with the beanie, I was like, "were are the braids", but you totally came through on the second picture. Glad her costume came. Like the new background on your page. Miss ya.
1. I think that is probably the one photo of you that I have ever seen you look that happy!
2. I couldn't stop laughing at the dog with the baret.
3. What was her other costume that wasn't as cute?
Post a Comment