We carved Pumpkins on the day before Halloween and Alexia really liked the pumpkin after. She played with it a lot and she kept eating it; not just chewing on it . She kept scrapping pieces out of the inside and eating them. But, I figured it was like a squash so it must be healthy thus, I let her keep eating it cause it made her happy.
decorative wire baskets
4 years ago

5 comments:
I hadn't seen these pictures before; they are super cute! I love how you can see the progression of Lexi trying the pumpkin and then realizing she loves it!
so cute, I love the third one.
You broke down and got a blog... and then you didn't TELL ME!! Brittney Smith-Grow you are in BIG trouble! :)I'm glad you finally did! I've been wondering how you are doing on the other end of the world! Lexi is sure growing up! When are you coming to Idaho next? And how are you doing!!! Marks been gone 3-4 months now? We need to chat again. I'm living in McCammon right now while building in Bancroft... crazy eh? Anyway, hope all is well... let me know when you are coming into town next!
all I have to say is CUTE!
She really loved the pumpkin! :) Cute pics!
Post a Comment