Monday, November 10, 2008

Kitchen Appliance or Toy?

So the other day we got a new oven and apparently Alexia liked it as much as I did. I opened the draw to put some pans in it and Lexi climbed right in. She was so proud of herself. She played in the oven draw for a good 15 minute. It was so funny.

Here she is just checkng things out to start with.



When she finally got in she thought she was so amazing!!!




So, she continued to play in it.



But of course the oven is not the only toy in the kitchen.
What kid doesn't love the dish washer?







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh well:(

Jennie said...

I don't know about you, but I vote for Toy and just eat out from now on!

The McBride Family said...

I LOVE IT!! Those pictures are so cute! Even if I do see her everyday almost!

Cristine said...

Too adorable! I love a girl who loves the kitchen! :)

Anonymous said...

I have learned to just give in and let the kiddos enjoy it, as long as they aren't in any immediate danger, why not? It may cause a little bit more cleaning up in the end, but the looks on those babies faces are priceless. What a cute little girl you have. Jaxon is really into anything that's NOT a toy, plastic anything, laundry baskets, cardboard boxes. It's a wonder I spend any money on toy anymore.

Anonymous said...

she's so cute, she looks grown already, and it's only been a month!

Sulane said...

I can't believe how big she is! She's so cute! Sounds like you guys are doing good.