So last week Alexia and I were invited to go to Sternenland with our great friends Monica and Cristine. I am sure glad they invited us because Lexi loved it as you can clearly see. There was a big area with stuff for big kids but Lexi really liked this little area for the littler ones. She loved the ball pit the most. It was just the small one bit she had it all to herself and she thought it was great!!!!! She also tried her luck at jumping on the trampoline. She had so much fun that she didn't even notice that it was well past her nap time. We will definitely be going again.
I'm not really sure what she was trying to do here but it sure looked funny.

2 comments:
Alexia is such a ham, it's soo cute.
SO glad she had fun! We'll have to do it again!
Post a Comment