Sunday, November 23, 2008

Early Christmas!!!

We had a little bit of an early Christmas here in Germany this year. A lot of us are going to be in the states for Christmas so we decided to exchange gift while everyone was still around. It went great, we had it on pizza night(My friend Cristine is an amazing cook and we started tossing our own dough so that Cristine could make yummy pizza out of it. We loved it so much we know have a pizza night.) Anyway, the kids had a great time opening there presents and playing with their new toys.

(Pictured from left to right Anya, Alexis, Alexia, Eric, Ryan, Annika) Lexi had a great time tearing off the paper.


Once she got her toys open she was really anxious to play with them.


So of course once I got them out of the package she climbed right in. I guess I need to get her a rid eon toy so she doesn't have to try and ride this little train.











2 comments:

Jennie said...

How cute! You can never have too many Christmases! Would you recomend that toy? I was thinking about getting the same thing for Tate. We are so excited to see ya!!!

Kade and Emily said...

Hm. We have that same train. It has been a big hit. Merry Christmas!