Saturday, November 15, 2008

Play Time

So I realize that I have already posted pictures from the park but Lexi was just so cute the other day that I felt like she deserved another one. So..........here it is. The other day we actually had a little bit of sun shine so we went for a walk and had a picnic at the park. As always Alexia had a great time; even if she really just played rather then picnicked. She was so busy playing I couldn't really get her to eat. The only thing she ate was a string cheese and that was because she could carry it around while she played.



Here is a cute video of her walking for those of you who haven't seen it. Her boots are a little big (her feet don't want to grow) so she is a little more wobbly than usual but still a cute walker.

5 comments:

Cristine said...

I LOVE that outfit!!! She had so much fun at the park that day!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the outfit is so cute. I see you got her some boots. I would totally love you to come back on your way home!

Jennie said...

what a cute outfit! I love the hat! where did you get it? Lexi is adorable also!

Jennie said...

what a cute outfit! I love the hat! where did you get it? Lexi is adorable also!

Anonymous said...

That walking video was super cute!

Are your apartments the same as mine were in Friedberg? I noticed them in the background...totally don't miss that!!