So the other day we went to the park; just the two of us and we had a great time. It was cold and a little rainy but we didn't care. Lexi's favorite was the slide; I couldn't keep her off of it. She loves the park just as much as the bath and she always cries when we have to leave (even though we were there for over an hour the other day). So, I think we will try and get in as much park time as possible in the next few weeks before it gets to cold to go any more!
Eating flowers at the park of course.


5 comments:
She is so stinkin' big!!! You should just get one of those mini slide things are put it in your house for the winter! :) I'm sure you would just love having all that extra junk around!
I love her faces on the slide, I think little ones look the prettiest when their smiling (but they always look cute).
I'm so sad that it's getting so cold!! We LOVE the park!!! She is so adorable!
What a cutie pie!!!!
so I found ya!!!muahhhhahhaha!!!!
I figure Lexi is already walking and stuff,huh?Thats cool.I cant believe how far ahead of other kids she is.
Post a Comment