Thursday, November 27, 2008

New Hair


I know crazy huh? Not the hair, that I am actually posting something about me. I decided to go dark for the winter and I am so happy I did. I love it. I have been dark before but I like it more this time. I think I am finally turning into the rest of my family (they all have dark hair). Anyway, I have to give props to my friend Monica (cosmetologist) for doing such a great job. I was so sad when I moved here and no longer had my sister-in-law to do my hair anymore but, my great friend Monica has eased my concerns. So thanks Monica I love it.

9 comments:

Cristine said...

I LOVE IT! Not that I didn't like you blonde, but I am so in love with the dark hair! You look beautiful!!!

Jennie said...

Looks great Britt! I love it, you always have great hair though!

The McBride Family said...

I LOVE that picture of you!!! And of course I love your hair! Not to pat myself on the back or anything! :)

Audrey said...

Its insanly awesome!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

Kade and Emily said...

Ooooooooohhhh. You're pretty. wink wink.

Anonymous said...

I really like the color, it's the first time I have gotten to see the brown hair. Looks good.

Erica Bazil said...

Britt - It's Erica Bazil (or Erica Hall from high school). I found your blog on Jennie's and had to stop by to say Hello. Wow it's been so long. It looks like you're doing great. I didn't realize your husband was in Iraq. When does he get back? You are so strong to be without him. Amazing. I'll have to check in every now and then to see how you're doing. By the way, I like the hair - I plan on going darker for the winter too.

Anonymous said...

A personal, trustworthy hair stylist in Germany is a MUST have. I was fortunate to have a best friend who was German who hooked me up with an awesome German salon to do my hair while I lived there. But, I tell you, they are priceless. You look good!

stephani said...

Ohhh my Brit. Im so glad you have a blog so I can see wonderful pictures of your darling child. It was so good to see you last weekend!