So, I just thought that everyone should know how much Alexia loves that bath. I think she would spend all day in there if she could. It doesn't matter how tired or mad she is, she is always ready to take a bath. Any time we go in the bathroom she walks over to the bath and tries to get in; all the while she is saying ba ba ba (Alexia for bath). She get highly impatient with how long it takes to get her cloths off. Her baths are always at least a half hour long or she gets really mad when I take her out. The other day she took and hour long bath and was still a little unhappy when I took her out.
The many bath time faces of Lexi.








7 comments:
These pictures of Lexi are super cute. And, she obviously does love her baths!
Gotta say, I've got a cute niece!
I can testify that Lexi does love the bath. When I looked at the pictures, I was wishing I had of given you the ones that I had touched up. The were much brighter.
That is one happy little girl! Cute pics!!
Adorable!!!
That is an adorable little girl you have! It's always a good thing when babies like the bath.
What a cutie! There is nothing better then a happy, warm baby that smells like baby soap!
Post a Comment