We are finally back in the States and around family for the holidays. As a result we has multiple days of festivities. There were so many pictures that I decided to do a blog for each day. The first day started on Christmas Eve Eve with decorating cookies and Celebrating with the Smith clan.
Lexi and her cousin Taylor had a great time decorating cookies. Lexi especially loved licking the frosting off.
Lexi has become a big cheeser lately and after licking her cookie was no exception.
Some frosting got spilled on the side of the cupboard and the floor so Lexi decided to clean it up all by herself.
Her she is smiling proudly for having found the frosting on the floor and putting it in her mouth before I could stop her.
Finally the finished product. Lexi sure has a gift.
Later in the day we headed to Grandma and Grandpa Smiths for some sledding, food, presents, and the hot tub.
We all had a great time. Lexi loved being with all her cousins and had a great time opening all her presents .

5 comments:
How fun!!! It's great that you get to be around so much family britteny. Although I'm jealous that THEY get to be with YOU!! :) Hope you had a great Christmas1!
How fun! Lexi sure is a doll. I love that grin of hers after eating that frosting off of the floor.
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!
I'm glad you commented on my blog so that I could find yours. Now I can "stalk" you or rather just check in on how you and your adorable family is doing. I'm sure it is so nice to be closer to family. Hopefully it can stay that way huh?
Those are some MAD cookie decorating skillz.
Post a Comment