So last week while I was cleaning up dinner Lexi was being very good. Her friend Annika was over so I just thought they were playing well together. But, when I went to check on them I found this. Apparently I need to get Lexi a sand box. On the bright side Annika didn't get into it.
For my friend Cindy, this is Ashy.
She tried to eat some and qucikly found out that is it doen't taste very good.
This picture seems to do the best job of showing just how messy she got.

5 comments:
HA HA HA!!! :)
I knew you would never admit defeat!;)
Love the pictures, her pigtails are great.
Ahhhh ha ha ha!!! Next will be marker, then nail polish etc... :) Got to love our little adventurers!
Sweat Pea is Carrie Yost Britteny... I don't know why it signs me under this.
I've come to learn that when it's really quiet, that's when there's trouble, MOST of the time. There have been so many instances where I thought Jaxon was just playing by himself quietly and I find him making a big mess, lol. Cute pics!
Post a Comment