Sunday, December 28, 2008

Alexia's First "Real" Christmas

So, I know Lexi was already here for Christmas last year but lets be serious here, she was like 16 days old she could have cared less what day it was. Therefore this was her first real Christmas. We had a great one and it was even better cause Mark got to be home for it. They sent him home early from Iraq to be the Rear-Detachment Commander and he even made it home before Christmas. We had a great time opening presents and eating lots of yummy food. We all got some great stuff but I think I won for best gifts. The first one is having are family all together again and the second was that Lexi finally got readjusted to the time change and slept through the night for the first time on Christmas even. Alexia gave me exactly what I wanted for Christmas she is so smart. It was also nice to have the time to remember Christ and all that he has done for us. (like send Mark home, I am sure we had to have some help from upstairs to get something like that).


Alexia posing next to her new toy from Santa.



Cutest PJ's ever. The bum has a flap and it says little elf, I thought they were great.



Alexia helping Daddy open his presents.



More Presents


Yes the key board was actually for her. She always want to type on the computer so we got her her own keyboard to type on. She loved it, she didn't even get it all the way unwrapped before she started playing with it.


Lexi playing with her new Zebra.


Unwrapping presents tired her out so much she fell asleep right after on Daddy's lap (awawawaw)


Alexia all ready for her first Christmas dinner mmmmmm.

7 comments:

Cristine said...

YAY for Mark being home! Looks like you had a great Christmas! I can't wait to see you again! MISS YOU!

Unknown said...

Man, it's awesome to see Mark home - You were so excited when you told me. What a GREAT gift!

Anonymous said...

So glad Mark got to be home for Christmas, and it's so sweet Lexi fell asleep on her Daddy.

The McBride Family said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great Christmas and that Mark (and you guys) made it home just in time!!! Lexi is too cute in her jammies!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Jaxon has a keyboard and game controller! That is sooo funny. Thanks for sharing. I am glad to hear that your husband is home early.

Kade and Emily said...

Wow, I'm glad Mark was able to be home! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

wow,is your husband home for good?
Mine still has like 10 months in Iraq.