Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Smiles, Laughs, Rolls, Water, Food, Fun, and More!

It seems like we are always busy these days but that is okay with me cause we are having a good time and getting a lot of things done. For now we will focus on the fun. My next blog will be more on what we have been getting done. So here are a few (okay a lot) pictures of how we have been spending our time.



Here are the we are just getting ready for bed one night. Not sure why but I just love this picture.


Lexi is my social butterfly. She is always walking up to kids saying, "hi I'm Lexi. What's your name? Do you want to play with me." Well the other day she made friends with this little boy and it was love at first site. Lexi wanted me to take a picture and she decided they needed to be silly. As a result I have this picture of some boy I don't even know, but man does it crack me up.

Xander Learned to blow bubble the other day and I was able to get a picture of him in action at the park.



When I tried to put him in hes stroller he refused to sit. I might be more like his sister then we thought (i.e. stubborn).



There is a great duck pond near by that we love to go to. We took Lexi all the time last year. Now Xander can join in the fun.
Xanders first time "feeding" the ducks. Really he just watched them.



Lexi wanted to pet the "Lexi geese" aka kid geese. Things that are kids are "Lexis or sweeties".




She had to jump to throw the food in.






The other day we had some neighbor kids over to play. Xander was pretty happy just sitting around watching them.



I was pretty entertained to since this is what they were up too.



Have I mentioned that I love summer.

Summer + Neighbors + Water = Lots of fun




So Xander is only a little over four months but since he has such bad acid reflux we are a little anxious to get him on solids. He has started sitting a little bit and so on his four month b-day he got rice cereal for the first time. It took him a bit to get the hang of it but he is loving it now. He has had sweet potatoes and bananas too now. He loves sweet potatoes. To bad they stain everything when he spits them back up.

Lexi isn't the best at feeding Xander yet.







Just a fun random picture of Lexi.




We always have to have a picture of our babies like this.




One morning he was just full of smiles so I had to grab the camera and snap a few pictures. I love this kids smiles and his big dimples.










Here he is rolling over.



He he is laughing.




Finally here he is blowing bubbles. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Cristine said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! What great pictures! Your kiddos are too cute! Lexi looks SO big and Xander is growing up fast! Thanks for sharing the pics! Love and miss you!!!!!!

The McBride Family said...

I LOVE your hair Britteny. :) And I love that Lexi is standing so close watching Xander laugh. Ummm one last thing I'm so jealous of your backyard. We can't get grass to grow in our backyard to save our lives!! :) Keep the pictures coming for sure!

Rachel said...

Ok, how in the world do you have two such adorable kids and look so incredibly amazing yourself all of the time?! Pretty sure you are superwoman! Looking forward to seeing you when you're in Idaho! I miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Lexi is so pretty, I can't get over it. I loved watchng the video of Xander laughing, what a cutie.