Thursday, January 29, 2009

Young Love

Ah, young love. Alexia is barely over a year old and already she has a little boyfriend. His name is Jaden and he is super cute, so I can't really blame her. They play together a lot, but last night they took a big step in their relationship and shared their first kiss (and second and third and fourth). Luckily, we actaully got a picture of one kiss. It was so funny cause after they kissed they would run away laughing. Anyway, without further ado here is the picture............



Here they are sliding together, too.

I like this one cause it looks like Jaden has his hand on her foot like he is reassuring her that it will be okay.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, do love her pigtails.

Sweet Pea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Pea said...

I believe Lexy was going for the open mouth kiss! Jaden is puckered tight! Your daughter is starting early just like you! :) -Carrie

stephani said...

haha thats great! I love to read yours! How freakin cute can that child of yours get? I love that kissy picture. How sweet! Yah John is up and moving around and doing really well! We are way relieved that it went so well!

The McBride Family said...

Ahhh you better tell that boy to keep his hands off your daughter or I may have to come looking for him!! :) I love it!! SOO cute!! I was going to call today and time got away with all the packing!! E-mail me while we're gone!!! We'll miss you guys!!

Jennie said...

How cute! She is taking after her mother, little heart breaker!!

Kade and Emily said...

She's already got boys chasing her, huh?

Unknown said...

I'm not surprised, she's pretty adorable. The only real shock is that it's only one fellow! The others must not have been able to get out of their strollers in time.