Alexia and I are currently visiting our friends the Howards in Fort Stewart Georgia and we are having a great time. On Saturday we went took our girls to the Pumpkin Patch (Lexi and their daughter Noel). There was a lot to do and Lexi-Lue sure had a great time.
decorative wire baskets
4 years ago

9 comments:
Hey! Cool Blog, sister. I've thought about doing this too, but then decided it would languish in disuse until the BloGods shut me down, so don't you let yours die!
First off, I dig that header. Very cool design, and of course, cute name!
Second off, I can't believe how much bigger she looks than when I saw her just a while ago!
Gotta Jet, Kris
Glad that you got your blog going, and it all started here with me.:)
WOO HOO More blogs to read!!! OH MY GOSH Lexi is WALKING!! I knew that but I didn't quite believe it! I heard you were coming home TODAY but seeing how you just commented on my blog yesturday I'm guessing it's not true! Bummer. Hopefully this week?? See you soon!!
Ha Ha!!! You finally did it!
Wowsa! It's been a long time! Alexia sure is a cutie. Keep on bloggin' so we can keep in touch!
Welcome to the huge world of blogs! Cute pics! Thanks for giving me the link, I have been looking forward to seeing recent pictures of that precious baby of yours.
I was going to mention that during Seth's first deployment he was also the Support Platoon leader, that's a FREAKING hard job! It was also for Armor, 1-37. Anyway, I am sure if he needed any tips or what have you, that Seth would be more than willing to help.
Hey you! It has been forever and I have been meaning to call you, but looks like you aren't home anyways. Lexi is so big! I can't believe she is walking, what a smart beautiful baby! I'm so glad you started a blog, yours is very cute! Where did you get the background? Cute!! And you look great like always!
Hey Britteny, this is rachel, cindy's sister in law, i remembered meeting you when you were still pregnant so i thought i would sneak a peek at your blog so i could see lexie now, she is adorable!! I hope everything is going well, looks like you had fun at the pumpkin patch, and you blog is really cute!
Post a Comment